PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have issues with rubber around windows?

lex
08-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has some concerns with the rubber around their windows? It looks like mine is already weather warn by a few years....:(

Took it to the dealership and they have put in an order to have them replaced.... curious what other issues people might be having.

gianni@pure86
08-22-2012, 08:00 PM
I don't have that kind of an issue, but on the seal of the drivers side there is this abnormal bump that catches my eye while driving. I don't know how that could have happened...

Did you put some kind of product on the seal to dry out or something?

Todd
09-25-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't have that kind of an issue, but on the seal of the drivers side there is this abnormal bump that catches my eye while driving. I don't know how that could have happened...

Did you put some kind of product on the seal to dry out or something?

I work for Subaru and i have had to change the drivers seal because it started to roll up when the window closed when shutting the door This is my own car. It was like the seal got sticky where the window curves. put a new 1 on and is fine now.

gianni@pure86
09-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Maybe I will look into replacing it, although the previous issue that I was having does not seem to be noticeable anymore.