The 2013 New York International Auto Show is in full swing and news about BRZ and FR-S seemed to be sparse. BUT, Scion has released special editions of their entire line up called the Series 10, marking the 10th anniversary of the Scion brand. The FR-S Series 10 has the following added features to the stock FR-S:
- Silver Ignition exterior color
- Illuminating front and rear mounted Scion badge
- Electroluminescent dash panel display
- Solar-charged illuminating shift knob
- HID headlights w/LED daytime running lamps
- Dual automatic climate control
- Smart Key and push-button start
- Only 2500 available
That’s great if you like silver and illuminated Scion badges… In the gallery below the Series 10 FR-S has added these added features only seen in Toyota 86/GT86 and the Subaru BRZ Limited models. Looks like Scion is testing the waters with more premium features in their vehicles.
No word on pricing at the moment, but if you want one you better hurry! With only 2500 available, they will without a doubt be snatched up quickly.
Let us know what you think, are you interested in these features, the Silver Ignition exterior color, etc?
Join the discussion in the comments below or in our forum section here!